Your health and safety are our top priority, so be assured we are following all Connecticut State and University of Connecticut guidelines for health and safety. By visiting the Museum, you agree to abide by these policies.
Our guidelines below will orient you before you arrive.
Please plan ahead.
- Face masks are recommended when visiting inside buildings on UConn’s campus for all staff and visitors over the age of 2.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Our Lobby area is in the same space as the Beanery Café, and people may be eating or drinking without face masks. If you do not feel comfortable with this, stop by on a Saturday when the café is closed.
- We are limiting visitor occupancy for your safety.
- Stop at our Visitor Services Desk to ensure the galleries are below capacity before proceeding as a class may be in progress.
- Enjoy the collections and exhibitions at your own pace but please be courteous and aware of others around you and maintain at least 6’ distance.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more are required to call Visitor Services in advance at 860-486-4520 and will not be admitted without prior reservation.
- Restrooms are open.
- Water fountains are available for refilling bottles only.
- The Beanery Café is open Mondays – Fridays from 8am – 3pm.
About Cleaning during COVID-19
- In addition to Hepa filters in our HVAC system, we have installed air purifiers in each gallery.
- Staff will clean high-touch surfaces once per hour during our opening hours.