Our guidelines below will orient you before you arrive.
Please plan ahead.
- Large bags, coats, and drinks are not allowed in the galleries. Please leave these items in your car, or in the coatroom.
- Ask for Guide by Cell information at the visitor services desk.
- We have a small gift shop with cards, jewelry and other gifts.
- Support the museum. Ask about Museum Membership at the Visitor Services Desk.
- Get email updates about our programs and exhibitions. Add your name to our newsletter list through our website.
- Take your time and enjoy the art at your State Art Museum.
Families: Scavenger Hunts and Story Projects are available to check out at the Visitor Services desk.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more are required to call Visitor Services in advance at 860-486-4520 and will not be admitted without prior reservation.
- Restrooms are accessible on the lobby level.
- Water fountains are available for refilling bottles only.
- The Beanery Café is open Mondays – Fridays from 7:30am – 3pm.