The William Benton Museum of Art is located at: 245 Glenbrook Road, Storrs, CT 06269.
- Please Note there is a lot of construction on campus so please plan ahead for directions and parking.
- North Eagleville Road is closed in the incoming direction and is only open for leaving campus.
Park in the University Parking Garages. See directions below.
From the West (heading from New York):
- Take Interstate 84 East to Exit 68.
- From exit, turn right onto Route 195, 7 miles to UConn.
- Turn right on Route 44
- At the first light turn left onto Discovery Drive.
- Stay on Discovery Drive for 1.4 miles to the next main intersection with light.
- The North Parking Garage is across the street from the light on the left.
- See the parking garage link below.
- Walking from the Garage to the Museum http://maps.uconn.edu/m/info/WBMA
Please note: GPS devices may recommend to follow Route 44 and take Bone Mill Road. Do not turn onto Bone Mill Road; follow Route 44 and turn right on Discovery Drive. Follow the directions above.
From the East (heading from Boston toward Hartford):
- Take Interstate 84 West to Exit 68.
- From exit, turn left onto Route 195, and follow directions above.
From the South (heading from New London and Rhode Island):
- Take Interstate 95 to 395 North.
- Take Exit 81 West to Route 32 North.
- Follow Route 32 North to Willimantic.
- In town, turn right and go over the frog bridge.
- Continue straight through the light and follow 195 North for 7 miles to campus.
- Turn left on Bolton Road just past E.O.Smith High School
- Turn left on North Eagleville Road.
- At the stop sign make a right onto Hillside Road
- The South Parking Garage is behind the UConn Book Store
- Stay straight for North Parking Garage just past Jorgensen Auditorium
- See the UConn parking garage link below.
Information about the parking garages can be found at the Parking Services website. Parking spaces in University lots are only available to the public after 5pm on weekdays and all day on weekends.
Monday-Friday, 7 am-5 pm
Park in either of the two parking garages on Hillside Road.
Shuttle bus service on campus is free. Please check this website for schedule: http://transpo.uconn.edu
WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS
Park in any campus lot or in the parking garages.
Shuttles buses do not run on weekends.
Handicapped spaces are available in the lot next to the Wilbur Cross Building, the Babbidge Library, Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts, and the parking garages. Vehicles may pull up to the Museum’s main entrance for drop-offs only. Museum is fully accessible.
Interactive Campus Map: http://maps.uconn.edu/